Sales and Business Development Manager
Are your Aptitudes and Personality suitable for becoming a good Sales and Business Development Manager?
To know this, take the MyTalentTM Assessment.Take MyTalentTM Assessment
Courses & Eligibility
A BBA or an MBA education provides training in the theory and practice of Sales Management.
This program enhances the analytical skills and decision-making capabilities of the individuals to help them meet the challenges of competitive business environment. There are various options available to the students who want to pursue an MBA course which include a full-time program, executive MBA program and a distance-learning program. Many universities offer programs in management education both at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Professional management programs are based on the premise that people can learn to manage all types of business situations more effectively. Apart from MBA program one can also pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM).
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)/Bachelor of Business administration (BBA)/ Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS): Eligibility 10+ 2/Intermediate and any stream.
MBA/ PG Diploma In Management: Bachelor's degree holder (3 years or 4 years) in any discipline, from recognized university with at least 50 % marks in aggregate. In case of SC/ST/OBC the minimum mark can be 45%.
Admission is through entrance examination, GD and personal interview.
Alternatively one can go for Diploma/PG Diploma in sales to enter this career.
Generally, the MBA or PGDM offered by IIM’s is a two year full time course; however there are options of three year part-time or a one year Executive MBA program. The fee for an MBA course in India ranges from Rs.2 lakhs to around Rs.20 lakhs, depending upon institutes.
Top Colleges to do MBA
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
- XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
- FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calicut (IIM K - Kozhikode)
- MDI, Gurgaon
- Rajasthan University, Jaipur, University of Rajasthan JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Phone: 91-141-2711070
- Jamia Millia University, New Delhi, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi. Phone: 26984650, 26985180
- Bombay University, Mumbai, University of Mumbai M.G. Road, Fort Mumbai, Maharashtra. Phone: 22 - 2652825
- Calcutta University, Kolkata, University of Calcutta Senate House, 87 /1 College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal. Phone: 033 22410071(O) 24106741(R)
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Phone: 2450601-14 (14 lines)