Medical Lab Technologist
Are your Aptitudes and Personality suitable for becoming a good Medical Lab Technologist?
To know this, take the MyTalentTM Assessment.Take MyTalentTM Assessment
Courses and Eligibility
- Diploma in Medical Lab technology.
- Bachelor of medical lab technology.
For both, 10+2 students of science stream are eligible. The courses are offered by colleges institutes and also by hospitals. One can also pursue M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after graduation.
Where To Study
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (A.I.I.M.S.), New Delhi (Delhi)
- Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi (Delhi)
- Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Karnataka.
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
- Post Graduate Institute, Chandigarh.
- Institute of Paramedical, Management and Technologies, New Delhi(Delhi)
- Majeedia Hospital, New Delhi (Delhi), Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar , New Delhi (Delhi) – 110062
- New Delhi Tuberculosis Centre, New Delhi (Delhi)
- Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi (Delhi)
- Shri Mool Chand Kharaiti Ram Hospital, New Delhi (Delhi)
- Sanjeevni Institute of Paramedical Courses, Chandigarh (Chandigarh)
- B.R.D. Medical College, Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
- G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
- L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Maharani Laxmibai Medical College, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Medical College, Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)