Are your Aptitudes and Personality suitable for becoming a good Market Researcher ?
To know this, take the MyTalentTM Assessment.Take MyTalentTM Assessment
Courses & Eligibility
At the entry level in this field one needs to have an undergraduate degree of BBA/BCom/ BSc/ BA from a recognized university, for which the eligibility requirement is 10+2 in any discipline. A background in statistics also helps.
At post graduate level one can do MBA or P.G Diploma course. The eligibility is any graduation except fine arts and admission is through entrance exam.
IIM Ahmedabad which is one of the Top Institutes in India, charges a fee of Rs 19 lakhs for 2 year program.
Top colleges to study Market Research
Some of the institutes that offer course in market research in India are:
- IIMs Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore and others.
- MICA Ahmedabad offer MBA with specialization in Marketing Research and Business Analytics.
- SP Jain Institute o Management and Resaerch, Mumbai.
- Narsee Monji Institute of management studies., Pune.
- Apeejay School of Marketing (Delhi)
- R.A. Podar Institute of Management (Jaipur)
- IMT, Ghaziabad.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
- IMI, New Delhi.
There are many other management institutes of repute in India.