Are your Aptitudes and Personality suitable for becoming a good Biophysicist?
To know this, take the MyTalentTM Assessment.Take MyTalentTM Assessment
Courses & Eligibility
Scientist should ideally have a doctorate degree in biology or a subfield of biology while masters in Bio Physics course is needed for research jobs. M.Sc in Bio Physics (2 years), B.SC with min 60% is needed and admission is on the basis of entrance exam.
Where To Study
The M Sc Bio Physics course is offered at:
- Punjab University, Chandigarh
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- University of Kalyani, West Bengal.
- Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- University of Delhi, Delhi.
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- CCS Haryan Agriculture University, Hisar.
- Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala.
- G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pant Nagar, Uttaranchal.
- Govt Institute of science, Aurangabad.
- University of Calcutta
- University of Madras.
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- GNDU Amritsar.
- MES Asmabi College, Thrissur.
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
- Manipur University
- Punjab University, Patiala.
- University of Mumbai (Offers M.Sc. Radiological Physics)
M Sc in Medical Physics course is offered at:
- Anna University, Chennai
- Bharthiar University, Coimbatore
- D Y Patil University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- Kerala University of Health Sciences