Agricultural and Food Engineer
Are your Aptitudes and Personality suitable for becoming a good Agricultural and Food Engineer?
To know this, take the MyTalentTM Assessment.Take MyTalentTM Assessment
Courses and Eligibility
To become a Agricultural and Food Engineer you can begin by taking science stream after class 10th.
And taking up a B Tech/ B E course in Agriculture and Food Engineering.
Top colleges of Agricultural Engineering
In India there are many Top colleges of engineering that offer Agriculture and Food Engineering or related branches. Some of those are
1. IIT Kharagpur Offers Agriculture and Food Engineering
2. G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Offer B Tech in Agricultural engineering and M. Tech in Farm Machinery and Power Engineering, Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Post Harvest Process and Food Engineering, Food Biotech Engineering, Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
3. CCS Haryana Agricultural University Hisar, offers B Tech Agricultural Engineering and M Tech in Farm Machinery and Power Engineering and Soil and water conservation engineering.
4. College of Agricultural Engineering, Ludhiana.
5. Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
6. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
7. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
8. Anna University, College of Engineering, Chennai
9. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
10. Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam.
11. Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara
12. College of Dairy Science and Technology, Thrissur