Are your Aptitudes and Personality suitable for becoming a good Commercial Artist?
To know this, take the MyTalentTM Assessment.Take MyTalentTM Assessment
Pay and Remuneration
- Web Designers - Rs 3,500 to Rs 6,000 per month.
- Designer or Visualizer - Rs 8,000 to Rs 12,000 per month.
- Assistant Art Director - Rs 12,000 to Rs 20,000 per month.
- Art Director - Rs 25, 000 to Rs 40,000 per month.
- Senior Creative Director - Rs 40,000 to Rs 60,000 per month.
- Freelance designers are often paid for an assignment of a project.
Specialists in the fine arts can work as freelancers or can be employed by TV and film studios. They can also teach art at both the school and college level. A commercial artist has various job openings in art studios. Advertising agencies, publishing houses, departments of commercial establishments, etc.
Andy Warhol was an American artist who was a leading figure in the visual art movement.
Jim Schindler: The famous Golden Arches in McDonalds logo which represent style, significance and a strong corporate identity, were created by him.
A day in life
There are many tasks that they have to do routinely while creating art. They begin with meeting the clients to determine need and type of design that they are looking at. They offer suggestions and take feedback from the clients continuously to reach the satisfaction level of the client. They usually make a prototype and these days things are created n computers first and then physically.
During the development phase they must make illustrations, diagrams and charts and show to the clients. They make presentations to the clients both for soliciting business and showing the progress.