Know if you can be a good Commercial Artist?
Are your Aptitudes and Personality suitable for becoming a good Commercial Artist?
To know this, take the MyTalentTM Assessment.Take MyTalentTM Assessment
Courses and Eligibility
Diploma in Fine Arts: Class 10 is the eligibility.
Bachelor of Fine Arts or BFA is a 4 year course and 10 +2 is the eligibility. Some universities conduct an entrance exam for admissions in this course. The BFA (applied arts) course imparts training in print media, advertising and electronic media.
At the post graduation level the course offered is Masters in Fine Arts or MFA. The duration of this course is two years.
Other than these degree courses there are many diploma and PG Diploma courses available.
One can also pursue course in Visual Design.
Where To Study
- College of Art, Delhi University. Courses: BA and MA in Applied Art.
- Faculty of Fine Art, MS University, Vadodra, Gujarat.
- Sir J J school of Art. Course: Diploma in Fine Art.
- Kala Bhawan, ShantiNiketan , Vishwa Bharti University.
- Department of fine art and art education, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi. Course: Diploma in Commercial Art and Advertising.
- Govt college of Art, Chandigarh. Course: BFA Applied Art.
- Dept of Art and Culture, govt college of arts, Chennai. Course: BFA Applied Art.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and fine art university, Hyderabad.
- NID Ahmedabad. Course: Graphic Design, Animation and Film Design, Film and Video Communication, Media and exhibition design.
- Rabindra Bharti University, Kolkata. Course: Bachelor in Visual Art